Click HERE to return to the Home Page. Thanks!
IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE, THEN THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE! I will delete this ad when it is sold.
Ford E450 7.3L Diesel Bus / Trailer Puller
When it comes to taking long drives out West, you can't beat riding in this bus!
- It hauls 6 guys very comfortably.
- Being able to lay down, sleep and get up to walk around is awesome.
- It goes over 400 miles without needing fuel.
- It can pull a trailer with ease.
- It actually does pretty good in the snow. We've never gotten stuck.
I have owned this bus for a few years and have driven it from Minnesota to Montana and Wyoming on many snowmobile trips. It has a ton of power to pull a trailer. Besides my 4 place enclosed trailer, I also pulled a bobcat trailer with a truck on it back from Montana with no problem. We even hauled 2 mountain snowmobiles inside it (a 174 and a 155) on a trip once and still had lots of room for passengers. You can take the seats out or rearrange them very easily. The bus is also a great place to sleep if the hotels are full!
It has always started, run and drove great for us.
- It is a 2001 Ford E450
- 7.3 Liter PowerStroke Diesel - runs perfectly and has tons of power!
- 265,000 Miles
- Automatic transmission with overdrive.
- Travels down the freeway at 75-80mph with ease.
- It has at least a 50 gallon fuel tank and will get high teens MPG depending how fast you drive and if you are pulling trailer or not.
- This was an old Transit Bus used for public transportation - so it has always been well taken care of.
- Clean title in my name and in hand.
- Tabs expired in February 2018.
- Cruise Control works perfectly.
- It has a new Kenwood CD/Radio with Blue Tooth.
- The front tires are fairly new. The rears are about 50% (I also have 4 used rear tires that will go with it)
- Rear heater keeps it nice and warm inside in the winter.
- All of the seats are included! They can be reinstalled and arranged a few different ways (party bus?).
- Insurance on this from State Farm is around $30 a month.
- I have hauled people in this to bars (party bus) and it worked great. I couldn't let them drink though. Dumb Minnesota law!
KNOWN ISSUES: the frame is solid, but body has some rust all the way around on the lower sections. I broke the rear window out and still have to fix it. The doors on the passenger side work, but they are all rusty. One of the steps is rusty. The trailer wiring works fine, but it has been "temporarily" wired to the tail lights for 3 years. It really should be wired into the van's harness and a brake controller should be added as well. The rear ceiling A/C unit should be recharged so it gets colder in the summer. These are just cosmetic or minor issues that never really bothered us. It's definitely ugly! But, I would drive it across the country tomorrow if I had to!
TRADES? - Instead of cash, I may be willing to trade for a MOUNTAIN SLED (prefer Ski-Doo XM/XP or Polaris Pro Chassis) or ANY 4x4 ATV. Send me a PM with pics and info of what you have to trade!
I am selling this because I bought a new F350 crew cab truck and I want to replace the bus with a gooseneck trailer that has living quarters in it. The price is not firm and I am open to a reasonable offer. But please, do not waste your time with a lowball or goofy trade offers. I am typically available 7 days a week 10am to 8pm. I am located 50 miles West of Minneapolis in Hutchinson, Minnesota. I can help with delivery to ND, SD, MT, WY, CO or just about anywhere. Thanks for looking!
If you have any questions or are interested in buying this, please CALL or TEXT me at: 6one2*3one0*3one28 after 10am and before 10pm (Central) or click HERE to send me an email.
I am located 50 miles West of Minneapolis and 50 miles South of St Cloud in HUTCHINSON, MN and typically available 7 days a week from 10am to 8pm
To see LARGER pictures, click on the ones below:
Thanks for checking out my ad! - HAVE A NICE DAY!!